Popularna pretraživanja: engleski, MBA, programiranje
We all interact with others every day, over the phone, via email and in-person. And not only at work with colleagues, customers and managers, but also in public (retail, restaurants, gas stations, banks, etc.) Unfortunately, not every interaction runs smoothly, and we end up spending more time working through these relationships vs. nurturing them. But it doesn’t have to be like this.
We will review numerous ‘people situations’ one might encounter and gain some ideas on how to turn around a tense or a strained business relationship. Attendees will participate in exercises that will help them in their thought process as they prepare to engage with business partners they’re dependent on. Attendees will come away feeling confident in their abilities to work with any individual in the future.
Learn to listen and communicate effectively. Learn proven keys to help you as you deal with difficult people, and practice these traits through individual and group exercises. Lastly, learn a little more about yourself and your ‘business partners’ that will help you become an effective added-value.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE SEMINAR, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Learn about different personality types, become proficient at identifying them, and working with them
- Develop personal awareness of your own idiosyncrasies and tendencies and how to improve your effectiveness
- Build and practice communication skills that will benefit your personal and professional life
- Learn how to improve relationships with difficult and stubborn individuals.
IN TURN, PARTICIPANTS OUGHT TO SUBSEQUENTLY BE ABLE TO:
- Understand why others think and act the way they do
- Improve business relationships (and personal) enabling you to become more effective in all these relationships
- Become an even better communicator than before.
WHO OUGHT TO ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to become more effective working with others.
Case studies, role-playing, video clips, group exercises, lecture.
LECTURER: Bob Polich, B.S.
– B.S. Marketing Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon USA
– Procter & Gamble (34 years) Called on and sold to Retail HQ, retail buyers, committees and at store level. Managed sales teams, brokers, distributors, and 3rd parties in 5 Pacific Rim countries, and the USA.
– Trained a P&G leadership class around the USA (10 years).
– Currently customer service and operations manager at Boston Segway Tours.
– Commercial/Instrument Pilot.
The number of places at the seminar is limited and the applications will last until March 14, 2019.
Seminar price: 1.899,00 kn + VAT. The fee includes tuition, instructional materials, 1 month of unlimited access to professional literature in digital format at www.ebook024.com, lunch, reception and refreshments.
If you sign up until March 8, 2019., you get a 15% discount on the regular price.
If you want to take up a friend with you, we offer you a 25% discount for both.
For the two purchased entries, the third is GRATIS*
* Discounts do not add up.
*Registration discounts until March 8, 2019.
Kotizacija se uplaćuje najkasnije 3 radna dana prije početka programa. Otkazivanje sudjelovanja na skupu moguće je jedino pisanim putem na e-mail adresu email@example.com najkasnije 5 radnih dana prije početka programa. Sudionici koji su odustali nakon tog roka ili ne prisustvuju programu, nemaju pravo na povrat kotizacije i dužni su platiti punu naknadu. Ako prijavljeni sudionik ne može sudjelovati na programu, može poslati drugog zamjenskog sudionika. ZŠEM – Poslovna akademija d.o.o. zadržava pravo otkazivanja – u ovom slučaju, naknada se vraća u cijelosti. Ispunjavanjem i slanjem obrasca prihvaćate ove odredbe i opće uvjete. Podatke koje ste naveli mogu se upotrijebiti u našim promotivnim aktivnostima i ni u kome slučaju neće biti dani trećima. Vaše podatke po vašem zahtjevu možemo promijeniti ili izbrisati.