Learn from the best. Create a better world.
About the program
ZSEM’s 3-week International Summer School program offers a variety of bachelor and master courses in English taught by renowned lecturers and researchers. Courses are credited for 6 ECTS/ 3 US credits. Our summer program hosts students from all over the world who are interested in spending three weeks learning and experiencing academic excellence in beautiful Croatia. Apart from the in-class academic program, ZSEM’s International Summer School offers a variety of educational and fun field trips as a part of an additional and free Croatian studies course. A rich social program is also provided through the extensive ZSEM summer buddy program.
Important notice | COVID-19
Online courses and refunds info
In regard to the COVID-19 situation: We are hopeful that the whole situation will clear out soon. However, we are aware that the rest of the world is still pretty much under its influence. Therefore if the travel restrictions continue to apply in June, the summer school program courses will be held online. Please note the following: If ZSEM cancels the summer school program, you shall receive 100% of your payment back. If you decide to withdraw from the program yourself then you shall receive 90% of your payment back.
Students can take up to two courses. Students should not choose two courses running at the same time. In case a student decides to take two courses and the additional course, a student can earn 16 ECTS credits in total.
Each course is worth 6 ECTS (3 US credits).
- Applied Creativity & Innovation, Mon-Fri, 4pm-7m
- Behavioural Economics, Mon-Fri, 10 am-1 pm
- Marketing practice through Big Data, Mon-Fri, 4 pm-7 pm
- CAPSTONE – Measuring & Maximizing Corporate Value, Mon-Fri, 4 pm-7 pm
- Design Thinking, Mon-Fri, 10 am-1 pm
- Financial Management, Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm
- International Management, Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm
- Managerial Accounting, Mon-Fri, 4 pm-7 pm
Additional free course: Croatian studies, Wed, 2 pm-4 pm
Croatian studies course is worth 4 ECTS.
- Monday, June 20, Welcome dinner
- Saturday, June 25 – Tuesday, June 29, 4-day excursion to the coastal city of Zadar* where students will visit successful companies and one of the largest tuna production factories in Croatia
- Saturday, June 25 – Visiting the national park Plitvice lakes– one of 7 natural world wonders
- Sunday, June 26 – free day
- Monday, June 27– Full-day boat excursion to Kornati islands (lunch and drinks included) and visit to the Pelagos NET tuna farm
- Tuesday, June 28, Croatian Studies (leaving back to Zagreb at 7 pm)
- Friday, July 1 – free day
- Friday, July 8, 10 am Graduating ceremony & breakfast
Early-bird, Regular fee
1 course: 999 EUR, 1.449 EUR*
2 courses: 1.400, 1950 EUR*
Early-bird deadline: April 30, 2022
Payment Deadline: June 1, 2022
*Students from ZSEM partner universities have up to 50% discount and should contact us at email@example.com for further information. The list of our partner universities can be checked here.
What's included in the tuition fee?
The tuition fee includes:
- 1 or 2 courses from the summer COURSE LIST (6 ECTS/3 US credits)
- 1 Course Croatian studies (4 ECTS/2 US credits) with visits to cultural and business institution
- 4-day excursion to the coastal city of Zadar
- *3 nights of accommodation in Zadar are included in the tuition fee. Students are staying in a newly built modern hostel. Neat & clean:)
- Boat excursion and tickets for 2 national parks: Plitvice lakes & Kornati islands
- Company visits
- Moodle e-learning access
- All study materials
The tuition fee does not include:
- Accommodation in Zagreb
- Administrative fees for visa processing and health insurance
- Travel expenses