Teaches and validates the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux administrator.
Red Hat System Administration II - RH135 is designed as the second part of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I - RH124. The course goes deeper into core Linux® system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam - EX200 is included in this offering.
Što ćete naučiti
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
- Manage file systems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network file systems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalls
- Perform troubleshooting tasks
Kome je namijenjeno
This offering is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures.
- Providing operational support.
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability.
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration.
- Successful completion of Red Hat System Administration I - RH124 is recommended or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.