Rok prijave: Otvorene prijave
Trajanje: 8 sat(i)
Kategorija: Tečajevi Kategorija: On-line edukacija
- R&D manager
- Engineers and designers
- Production Managers
- Quality department staffs
- Calibration responsible
- Number of participants: 4 - 10
- 8 hours:
- 2 sessions (4 hours each)
- Turkish, English
After completing this training course, the participant will earn below knowledge:
- To explain various sources of measurement system uncertainty.
- To define ways to improve measurement systems.
- Statistical perspective
- Statistical Process Control and Process capability
- The concept of variability
- Measurement system variability
- Introduce the Minitab usage
- What is the Measurement System?
- What is Statistical Process control?
- What is Process Adequacy?
- What is Variability?
- What are the Sources of Variability?
- What is MSA?
- What is a Quantitative and Qualitative Measurement System?
- How to Perform and Interpret Measurement System Analysis
- MSA Application Case Study